Around the Mouth:
Includes aftercare product
What Can Thermo-Smooth Resurfacing be Used For?
- Skin rejuvenation on face and neck
- Crepey skin – even around eyes
- Wrinkle reduction
- Acne scar improvement
- Skin tone and texture improvement
- Pore reduction
- Scar reduction
- Dry eye
- Depending on your treatment goals, your provider may apply numbing ointment prior to your session.
- You will feel some heat and mild pricking as the device used on the skin.
- Your skin will feel like you have a sunburn for a day and will be pink and swollen for 1-3 days.
- You may wear makeup after 1-3 days depending on how aggressive your treatment was.
- You will experience tiny dark, rough dots on your skin like coffee grounds. This is the treated skin that will fall off revealing fresh skin underneath. This can last a few days up to about a week.
Multiple session are needed for optimal results. Usually 3- 4 weeks apart.